Brew Tours are only available for GROUPS of 10 OR MORE:
Our seating capacity is 14, so any group bookings with less than 14 people does not guarantee privacy. You can
opt to keep it private by paying for empty seats. Please call for details. (484) 695-6465.
14 Passenger Buses
Announcing our Brewery, Brew Pub and Spirits tour!!!
You asked for it, we listened...
Just like our exclusive wine tastings, we have partnered with a number
of great properties to create our signature "one of a kind" tastings
and tours with local breweries and pubs!
Packages offered at $145 per person which includes
transportation, samplers, tour and lunch.
Brewery, Mead and Spirits Tour: Enjoy great food, tours and samplers! We will select 3 stops of the following:
- Bonn Place Brewing Company: Bonn Place is a one-of-a-kind brewery that
is all about quality craft beers, good conversation, and awesome people. Enjoy a pint (or two) while Brewmaster/Owner Sam Masotto takes you on the Bonn Place
Tour. This place is amazing!
- Fegley's Brew Works: Enjoy a full Brew Works sample flight with
house made chips and salsa.
- The Colony Meadery: Be prepared to taste a wide variety of
craft meads at the Lehigh Valley's first meadery! Take a tour with the mead-maker and receive a complimentary stemless glass. Get Buzzed!
- County Seat Spirits: Taste the spirits from the Valley's newest
craft distillery! They are offering tastings of house-made rum, vodka, gin, and barrel-aged spirits soon to come!
- Eight Oaks Distillers: This farm to table grainery
is one of the newest and most impressive distilleries in the state of PA. Our groups are welcomed into the the actual distillery where a comprehensive tour and
unique pairings will take place.
- Funk Brewing Company: Funk is becoming a favorite among local beer connoisseurs. Get a full flight,
snack on some pretzels and enjoy the self-guided tour of the brewery.
- Gallows Hill Spirits: This Salem House themed distillery
is owned an operated by Bob Piano, whose 8th time grandfather was one of the last people to be executed during the Salem Witch Trials. Enjoy a brief history lesson, tour, cocktail, samples
chocolates and swag!
- Hijinx Brewing Company: This new brewery is quickly becoming
a Lehigh Valley favorite! Taste all of their brews as you tour with the beer maker in their brand new brewhouse! You also get a complimentary 32oz growler (empty
of course, but there for you to fill!).
- Saucony Creek Brewing Company & Gastropub: Saucony Creek started brewing commercially in 2013 and since
then owner, brewer, traveler, and extreme sports extraordinaire, Matt Lindenmuth, has brought some serious A-game to his brews. Order a flight, HOP on a brief tour, and enjoy your new Saucony Creek
pint glass souvenir!
- Social Still: One of the first craft distilleries in the Lehigh Valley, Social Still is nestled within a
historic bank building in Southside Bethlehem, capturing the SPIRIT of the old Bethlehem Steel Mill. Guests can enjoy a private tour with the distiller, some gourmet snacks, a few samples, and a complimentary shot glass.
Stick around for a signature cocktail or some excellently crafted eats!
- Two Rivers Brewing: Check out this impressive, newly remodeled brewery in downtown Easton! The brewery boasts tons of space,
craft-brewed beer, and even a beer museum! After the tour sit down in a private dining room to an amazing prix fixe lunch and a flight of craft beers!
- Weyerbacher: Get your beer brain ready!
Go on a guided tour of this amazing facility while sampling their best brews. At the end of the tour check out the beer shoppe and claim your complimentary glass!!
Lunch - We will select a lunch location at one of the following:
- Two Rivers Brewing: Prix fixe lunch menu
boasting fresh, locally grown ingredients. Let Chef Jeremy whisk you away with beers, lunch, and dessert!
- Strange Brew Tavern: Sit down, prix fixe lunch
in a huge open space! Pick from a selection of hundreds of craft brews in bottle and on tap.
Please note: Tastings and Tours DOES NOT permit alcohol consumption
in their vehicles and all participants must be 21 years of age.
Tours run Friday - Sunday
A minimum of 10 PEOPLE are REQUIRED to run Brew Tours
Day Tours: Pick up at approximately 11:00 am, tours start at 11:30 am with
lunch included. Approximate drop time is between 5:00 and 6:30 pm.
Pick up locations include the Bethlehem, Allentown, and Easton area.
For the wine OR beer enthusiasts in your life, Tastings and
Tours gift certificates are available and make a great gift for any occasion.